Ms. Meyerhoff earned her M.A. from UCLA, specializing in Urban Planning and Environmental Analysis and Policy.
Summit’s founder and Principal, Leslea Meyerhoff, AICP, is an environmental planning and regulatory compliance specialist. She prepares CEQA and NEPA documents for local, state, and federal government agencies, and private developers. Her experience includes working for state and local elected officials developing land use and environmental policies. She is committed to providing the highest level of client service.
The Summit Team is led by an experienced environmental professional committed to working for you on those projects requiring a higher level of strategic direction and focus. Our multi-disciplinary team of focused professionals has a comprehensive understanding of the regulatory requirements, agency protocols and procedures, and environmental issues unique to California. We are dedicated to working with you to offer a thorough and innovative approach to the implementation of environmentally and economically sensitive project management goals.
Affiliations / Leadership
- Director, American Shore & Beach Preservation Association
- American Institute of Certified Planners
- American Planning Association, San Diego Section Director Pro-Tem
- American Planning Association, San Diego Section Legislative Chair
- California Chapter, APA, Legislative Review Team
- California Chapter, APA, State Water Plan Review Team
- California Coastal Coalition, Friend of the Coast
- California Realtor DRE# 02087185
Other Summit Team Members include:
- Air Quality/Greenhouse Gas Experts
- Coastal Engineers and Scientists
- Cultural and Tribal Resource Specialists
- Energy Experts
- Geotechnical Engineers
- Hydrology and Water Quality experts
- Noise Experts
- Traffic Engineers and Planners
- And other Technical Experts, dependent upon client needs and project requirements.